Coupon Code For All New Jordans Shoes Black Friday
  • Jordan Brand surprised Girls Jordan shoes when they announced they’d be doing their own original take on the patented “What The” look with the release of the Air Jordan 1 “Top 3” on November 28th, 2016 featuring mismatched panels paying tribute to the Banned, Royal, and Chicago colorways of Mike’s first signature model. We were lucky enough to have a staff member who has been collecting original Air Jordan 1 colorways from the 1985 release slate for Air Jordans quite some time, so we had him bring in the Air Jordan 1 Banned, the Air Jordan 1 Chicago, and the Air Jordan 1 Royal each in OG form to compare to the upcoming Air Jordan 1 Top 3.
    Continuing their Newest Jordans 2017 releases, this Air Jordan 3 comes dressed in the shoe’s classic color scheme. Featuring a White tumbled leather upper with Cement Grey, True Blue and Fire Red accents, along with the Nike Air logo on the heel.True Blue accents on the midsole unit and inner lining, adopted by pops of red adorning the outsole, tongue and eyelets complete its classic color plan. Finally, ‘Nike Air’ branding is apparent around the insoles and high heel tab to complete its distinguishable details.
    Like mentioned, this Jordan 11 Space Jam For Sale will take the luxury route while features Grey suede across the base along with snakeskin hits. Looking closer, you will see the snakeskin used across the Swoosh, across the tongue and around the collar. Instead of using the traditional Jumpman, the brand was swapped in the Wings logo. Finishing the look is White across the midsole which extends through the outsole.I’ll be honest, the Air Jordan 31 definitely grew on me. So much so that I purchased a pair of the Banned colorway. I’ll plan on sharing that story with you guys soon. However, I’m still not a fan not a of the huge Jumpman on the side.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!